Idiots. Idiots. Idiots! Boss? Your wife keeps texting you.
Something about a brake light. What’d I tell you about
looking at my phone? Sorry. You left it out. You know
I’m a curious person by nature. I finished designing
that high-altitude vacuum seal. In case you want to,
you know, go for the big one? You’re still on that? I told you, no. The answer’s no. Forget it. I mean, that was badass. How many times have I told you
not to fire them out in the open? – You said, move the merchandise.
– Under the radar. Under the radar! That’s how we survive. If you bring Damage Control
or the Avengers down here, we’re through. You’re out there wearing that goofy thing,
lighting up cars… …calling yourself the Shocker. “I’m the Shocker. I shock people. ”
What is this, pro wrestling? Whatever, old man. Come on. Look. Look. I know you don’t give a crap
about anything. But I do. I built this whole place
because I got people I have to look after. Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what? I can’t afford your bullshit. – Get out of here.
– What? – You’re done. You’re off the crew.
– Yeah, all right. All right. Wonder if you can afford me
out there, though, right? With everything I know. – Excuse me?
– I’m just saying… …maybe your wife would like to know
where you really get your money from. – You know what?
– What? You’re right. – That work?
– I don’t know. I can’t afford that. Wait. Damn. – I thought this was the antigravity gun.
– What? No, that’s that one. Here. Now you’re the Shocker. Go out there
and find that weapon he lost. All right.