Closed Captioning: Filing a Complaint

Filing a Complaint. If you experience a captioning problem, you may file a written complaint with the FCC or the video programming distributor. If you file a complaint with the FCC, you must include the following information for the FCC to investigate. If you choose to file your written complaint directly with the distributor, you may be able to find the contact information on the distributor’s website. The FCC also maintains on its website a directory of television stations and distributors at this link: If you decide to file your complaint with the FCC, you must do so within 60 days of the captioning problem. You can file your complaint with the FCC at There is no charge for filing a complaint. You can also file your complaint with the
FCC’s Consumer Center by calling: Or by writing to:

, , ,

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *